Guidelines for Guest Posting at 8Steps
What’s in it for you?
Get Exposure: Gain access to a fresh batch of the audience which could be just the traffic you’ve been waiting for.
Get Promoted: Your article will be promoted on all the platform that Dreamz To Reality has in its arsenal.
Get known: The readers of Dreamz To Reality will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are from all around the world in multiple industries. We are an online publication that writes about any trending topics around the globe.
The guest posts we are looking for should cover either the latest and trending topics or the evergreen content pieces in any of these categories:
3. News & Updates
5. Trending Topics
Rules and Regulations:
1. Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
2. Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews please.
3. Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
4. We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it.
5. We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog/website.
6. Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Posts must be in good English.
8. Posts should be more than 500 words (exceptions would be posts that have lots of images or video supplement).
9. It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post. The notifications of new comments will be emailed to your email address. The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read any posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.
Have a question?
Submit your posts via email: email@example.com